Junior Job (Bug 245658)

Koushik S skoushik333 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:18:32 UTC 2014

I seem to be having a difficulty in getting the second ellipse on the popup
palette. I've added a second mask to the popup palette, but it seems that
the enclosing rectangle covers the current interface and I couldn't really
figure out a way to globally change it.

I fiddled around with the presetIndex method which changes the layout of
the palette, but then almost all of the layout parameters have to be
changed accordingly.

I wanted to know if there was any other way to accomplish this, or if this
is the only option. Either way, I would like to finish this.

regards,
Koushik. S