Junior Job (Bug 245658)

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:19:26 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Koushik S <skoushik333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a very cool idea, and I've implemented it upto a certain point. It
> currently displays only one color (the FG color), although adding a
> previous color would not be that difficult, I think. Here's the current
> implementation : http://i.imgur.com/nlnIiaT.png

The I think that's a bit too color intense. I think maybe it should be just
in one corner like this: http://i.imgur.com/USGDml1.png (color area should
be even smaller). The other corner could be used to a configuration button
(also much smaller).

> Also, you can notice that the color actually takes up the space occupied
> by the brush images. I couldn't figure out how to 'extend' the boundary of
> the popup palette to accommodate it. Can I get some pointers regarding that?

You need to increase the size of the widget and then adjust the relative
sizes of everything inside to the new layout.