learn krita

julasana krupan julasana.krupan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:10:20 UTC 2014

sir i completed all installation 100% for build krita on ubuntu 13.10..and
at the end of all processes i got error at run of krita..i attache snapshot
of error massage and got bellow massage pls give some help regarding this
error..and pls give some instruction regarding my mistakes..

error massage which i got at run krita from terminal:-

Essential application components could not be found.

This might be an installation issue.
Try restarting, running kbuildsycoca4.exe or reinstalling.

also find attachement of error shapshot sir..