Junior Job (Bug 245658)

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:32:17 UTC 2014

Hi, Koushik!

If I understood you right, you already have a KisColorSelectorComponent in
the pop-up box in the instance of 'm_triangleColorSelector', so yes, you
can access this method.

Talking about preview of the currently selected color, you might want to
look at the code in KisColorPreviewPopup class, which is in
kis_color_selector_base.cpp file. Probably, you would be able to share the
code between those two classes.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Koushik S <skoushik333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     I was working on and off on Bug 245658 (JJ: Ability to see currently
> selected color in a pop-up palette), and went through the code in
> kis_popup_palette (thanks to boud for directing me to it!).
>
>     I tried to add code to get the required feature, but to no avail. In
> fact, the code actually replicated the already built-in feature of
> displaying the recently used color.
>
>     I examined the code which updates the color selector, and have a vague
> idea of solving this. Would it be correct if I initialize a
> KisColorSelectorComponent and use it's currentColor() method to get the
> currently selected color? If not, could someone point me in the right
> direction. Thanks.
>

> --
> regards,
> Koushik. S