Build Error - Krita

Shashwat Pant shashwat.pant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:52:32 UTC 2014

I did installed all the dependencies as mentioned in the wiki but it seems
that I have to manually install some packages due to package managed
reluctance and/or missing packages from core repos.

Seems like arch linux (pacman) skipped few packages that were needed to
install as a result I have to manually install boost and automoc.

Still some package such boost-build and opengtl as mentioned in the wiki is
not readily maintained in the main repositories.

Guess it'll be better to edit the wiki and add this AUR repo link for
future reference  - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/opengtl/

Will I be needing that opengtl package for future? I am sceptical on that
because krita have finished building without using the above said packages.

Shall I edit the wiki?
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building#Distribution_Specific_Instructions

Thanks for the prompt help.

Regards