Build Error - Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 11 13:27:33 UTC 2014

Hi Shashwat,

Check the error carefully, it tries to tell you that a dependency is
missing. It's such a basic depednency that I think you forgot to install
ny of the development dependecies for Krita.

David's guide sends you to a page that tells you how to easily install
all dependencies for various linux distribtions.