unable to run the calligra source code in qt creator

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 11 11:30:21 UTC 2014

Don't build from Qt Creator. Even on OSX, once you have all the
dependencies in place, following the builld guide _exactly_ should result
in a 'working' Krita.

http://www.davidrevoy.com/article/193/guide-building-krita-on-linux-for-cats.html

is a guide that's a bit easier to follow, plus, it has cats :-)

The CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is where krita is installed to in the make
install step.