unable to run the calligra source code in qt creator

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:22:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build it in Qt, too, but on Mac so the paths aren't the same.
 What is in the */home/user/devel/kde/ *path stated in the
*-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/user/devel/kde/
*build option?  Is it a kde-dev util os something?  I don't know what to
look for.

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com