My 16bit texture templates seem to crash Krit

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:04:57 UTC 2013

Ok, it looks like there is something really weird with the loading code,
because creating the same images with "custom image" dialog works fine.

What's more, when loading failing tempates, the color selector shows RGB
(!) triangle instead of a grayscale one. The not-failing templates show
expected Grayscale triangle.

--
Dmitry Kazakov