My 16bit texture templates seem to crash Krita.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:52:48 UTC 2013

Hi guys. For me, both at home (kubuntu 12.04, krita 2.6 stable) and with
the awesome new centos 6.2 build that Tobias created (krita 2.6.123) I get
a crash after a few seconds when creating on of my 16bit texture templates.

Not sure what's wrong with them, I shall double check them tonight and see
what I did wrong.

In the meantime this is what I get in shell when it goes down:

krita
Compiled for arch: ::Vc::SSE41Impl
Features supported:
     "SSE2"     ---     yes
     "SSE3"     ---     yes
     "SSSE3"     ---     yes
     "SSE4.1"     ---     yes
     "SSE4.2"     ---     no
     "SSE4a"     ---     no
     "AVX "     ---     no
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
WARNING (KoResourceItemChooser::updatePreview): the resource "2B pencil
Grain 2 b" has created a non-rgb32 image thumbnail. It may not work
properly.
WARNING (KoResourceItemChooser::updatePreview): the resource "2B pencil
Grain 2 b" has created a non-rgb32 image thumbnail. It may not work
properly.
ASSERT: "!namedTransactionInProgress()" in file
/root/rpmbuild/BUILD/calligra/krita/image/tiles3/kis_memento_manager.cc,
line 238
KCrash: Application 'krita' crashing...
Abort