DVD Krita Training Vol. 2 "Muses"

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 5 13:27:20 UTC 2013

On Friday 22 February 2013 Feb, Ramón Miranda wrote:

> @Boud Thanks for your support. Yes , we could start the promotion and see
> how much is people interested.

Okay, I've made a short checklist of things to do to get this project off the ground. As I've said before, I'm a bit overloaded myself, so I cannot do all the promo things!

* make a budget: find a dvd printer (the same we used for the comics dvd? Check with Timothee), and estimate an initial print run. I've forgotten what the print run was for the comics dvd
* decide on a pre-order price and a final price. For postage, the 10 euros we had for the comics dvd was too much, I suggest something like 4.50 in europe, 7.50 outside europe. We can use the foundation paypal address for this.
* write a promo article. Doesn't need to be great English, I can fix that together with Valerie, but it needs to be written.
* make a list of websites/blogs/social networks to publish the promo article to
* do the campaign
* start the production. I need to check with the akademy people, but I think we can release it there -- though it probably isn't the best venue, but it's local!