Krita performance.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:07:20 UTC 2013

The minimum size for a texture file in VFX is 4096x4096 with 8 bit per
channel rgba.
However 16bit per channel is more commonly used.

Number of layers has to be quite generous as well. Considering we'd often
be working on diffuse, specular, bump/normal/displacement, cavity, ect...
So at the very least 5~ layers would have to be usable.

--
Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/