The new Transform Tool is now in master!

Enrico Guarnieri ico.dy.ta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:10:41 UTC 2013

G-R-E-A-T improvement, Dmitry! I've just tested it with the opengl canvas
transforming huge selections of about 8000x5000 pixels on a Intel i5 3,2
Ghz + 8GB + GeForce 9500 GT: it needs max 25/30 sec to complete the
rendering, a very good time, and usually I don't need to transform such big
selections at all! Without showing the source of transformation the tool is
very usable and comfortable now and the preview is fast and smooth. No
crashes for me at all after heavily testing it with rotated or non rotated
canvas. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the final result of the
transformation as well.

Well Done! ^^