DVD Krita Training Vol. 2 "Muses"

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:34:59 UTC 2013

@Deevad: Thanks mate for the comments and constructive critique. I agree,
it looks too much like the the man's chin.I don't have the final OK yet, as
i talked with boud. let´s see when i can start the promotion stage.

@silvio grosso:
1 I think it would be nice to use the 2.7 release, but i don´t consider
this as the most important factor. The Painting Techniques that i want to
cover are doable with 2.6 too.
PDF are cool to get a first impact, but i think when you see features in
action is when you get the Idea.

2 I plan to do all the creative process in Linux.

3 Also i think Blender is different . It uses extensively keyboard but
painting programs are more simple in that field.

4 I think it will be a good idea to use Gimp as Image Manipulation not
Painting program. this way we reinforce the idea of Krita as "made for
Painters" and Gimp as a Laboratory where we finish things.

@Timotheé Giet: Thanks for the comment. I think is gonna be a great
project. Of course i am open always to suggestions.

@Sven I understand you. But think about how we can do it with risk near to
0. I think pre-orders can be a good solution. we can talk about that.

@Boud Thanks for your support. Yes , we could start the promotion and see
how much is people interested.