Plugin vs krita/ui code

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:13:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have recently been looking through the plugins and I noticed that
most of the code is still in the krita/ui. Especially in various
managers we still have much action code. Beside that we have many
methods there which pass through something, so we have some cases
where a manager calls another manager. I think we should put more code
into the plugins e.g. methods which are just used by one plugin or
just have 1-2 lines of code. Even the other code should be moved to
action factories.

Any thoughts on that?

Sven