Big problem about the color smudge brush!

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:56:50 UTC 2013

Hi, Enrico and David!

I've managed to reproduce the problem today. It happens in the beginning of
the stroke, when the size of the brush grows, and the mixing device gets
updated more slowly than the brush mask, so the pixels become totally
transparent. To fix this I need to do some significant changes to the color
smudge brush engine. But I'll be able to do it not earlier than the next
week, I'm afraid.

This is actually not a regression and was so all the colorsmudge brush
lifetime, but I think we should mark this bug as a release blocker.

--
Dmitry Kazakov