Big problem about the color smudge brush!

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:47:32 UTC 2013

I also noticed a weird behavior with bad mixing ( darker strokes ; or pure
blue or grey black mixed ) yesterday while painting ; but I simply reported
in my mind for a  'TO-DO later test' and switched to 'pixel brush' to
finish my artwork.
Nice to have this also confirmed on your side Ico-Dy.  I'll test the *.zip
package
Does a bug is open to continue discutions there ?