Tabbed documents

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 06:37:15 UTC 2013

Hi, Simon and Silvio!

For sure the "Tabbed documents" feature would be super useful :-)
> Needless to say, It has been already requested in the past as well.
>
> Unfortunately, it looks like this feature might require a *lot* of efforts
> in order to implement it (please, developers correct me if I am wrong...).

Right now Boud is working on refactoring the Model/View/Controller part of
Krita. His primary goal is to make KDE an optional dependency and port us
to Qt5. Probably, the tabbed thing can be implemented alongside with it...
Or at least taken into account in the new design.

Boud, what do you think about that?

--
Dmitry Kazakov