Tabbed documents

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:33:48 UTC 2013

Disclaimer:
I feel ungrateful giving all these feature requests but rest assured that
my only goal, like all of yours is to help as much as I can. Sometimes it
comes in the evil guise of more feature requests. :)

At work I usually have a couple of instances of maya open along with 1 or 2
houdini and nuke, plus email, internet and a few konsoles of course.

That takes around 4 desktops.

It would help tremendously if Krita could have multiple documents open in a
single instance. Ie: with tabbed documents.

It was a welcome addition in Gimp and potato-shop, if it is a viable option
to add in Krita, then I would love to put my hand up and vote for it!