Krita wacom settings.

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 06:42:10 UTC 2013

Hi, Simon!

This offset bug is really interesting :) I have such a feeling that Qt
handles the tablet and mouse events somehow differently... I wanted to ask,
do you compile Krita yourself or use some packages? Just in case you
compile it, I could prepare a patch that would show some debug info and
proof whether my idea is right...

Could you also send me the output of the following commands:

1) xrandr
2) xinput --list                                          # << here you
should find the ids of your wacom tablets
3) xinput --list-props <id_of_your_intuos>
3) xinput --list-props <id_of_your_cintiq>

PS (technical part):
I guess, that the problem is that while hovering we use the coordinates
values from QMouseEevnt, which are generated by the X11 and have the
transformations set by xinput, but while doing the stroke we use
QTabletEvents, which might use some Qt's home-grown drivers, which, in
turn, might not have support for xinput transformations. It might also be
interesting to check the configuration: 2 monitors + 1 tablet set up for
one of them.

--
Dmitry Kazakov