Krita wacom settings.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:59:50 UTC 2013

Hey that brings up an interesting point. I assumed that the reason my
cursor was jumping to the top left was because my Cintiq was to the left
and it somehow attempted to automatically set it's proportion to both
screens instead of one. But Your screencast shows that your setup is
reversed, but your cursor still jumps to the upper left.

Here's me doing the same thing as David above:

       https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz0s6fgl3z5gdfm/krita_screen.ogg

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM, David Revoy <davidrevoy at gmail.com> wrote:

> + 1 with Simon
> more visual elements, on how similar bug affect me  :
>    * schema :
>       http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/2013-04-02_screenshot_01.jpg
>    * video :
>
> http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/2013-04-02_Krita-double-tablet_bug.mp4
>
> You can see how stylus over Krita UI or canvas is correctly mapped, but
> when painting ; the cursor have a coordinate bug.
> Hope this materials will help.

Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/