Vc branch ready for testing

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:42:56 UTC 2012

Hi!

And there is a major bug: the Vc cmake script doesn't add itself into
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES. This makes compilation fail when Vc is not installed
into system root (which is the common case for developers).

[ 55%] Building CXX object
krita/image/CMakeFiles/kritaimage.dir/kis_circle_mask_generator.cpp.o

/home/devel/kde-src/calligra/krita/image/kis_circle_mask_generator.cpp:25:17:
fatal error: Vc/Vc: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[krita/image/CMakeFiles/kritaimage.dir/kis_circle_mask_generator.cpp.o]
Error 1
[ 55%] Built target textshape
make[1]: *** [krita/image/CMakeFiles/kritaimage.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Dmitry Kazakov