Vc branch ready for testing

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:39:58 UTC 2012

Hi!

I've not finished compiling it yet, but at the stage of configuration there
are two really minor bugs:

1) When there is no Vc in the system, cmake gives a warning (but succeeds
with configuration):

CMake Warning at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
(find_package):
  Could not find module FindVc.cmake or a configuration file for package Vc.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindVc.cmake or set Vc_DIR to the
  directory containing a CMake configuration file for Vc.  The file will
have
  one of the following names:

    VcConfig.cmake
    vc-config.cmake

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  krita/CMakeLists.txt:15 (macro_optional_find_package)

2) In both of the cases, when Vc is present in the system or not, Vc is not
listed in libraries which are printed by cmake in the end of configuration.

--
Dmitry Kazakov