please test master ( -> performance topic)

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:34:49 UTC 2012

News : I uninstalled 2.5 now ( from backport ppa ) , and did a system
update. This system update with the Kubuntu ppa backport bring a lot of
additive KDE package , and also newer Qt , etc... Then I redo a build of
master ;  the special lag are gone, Krita is back to 'normal'. So I guess
it was a problem of the environment. So, I'm happy again. If other 'buntu
users complain , about weird display and laggy painting :

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backport
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade