please test master ( -> performance topic)

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:14:08 UTC 2012

You are right, I should test 2.5 or master in other environments. Maybe
Kubuntu ( and other 'buntus ) produce that. My desktop settings : search /
and process of KDE to mininum  ; I don't use openGL desktop effect, and
disabled any animation. Well, my KDE looks responsive as XFCE.

To test, I'll start just installing another desktop environment around my
'buntu base at first , as XFCE and log on it to test. Then I will do a
clean install on my external disk of another distro like Fedora / OpenSuse,
or Chakra to evaluate differences. I hope 2.5 reached every repos.