Need review and testing for 'zoom-pan-testing-kazakov' branch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 3 08:25:05 UTC 2012

On Sunday 02 September 2012 Sep, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just finished the branch which fixes various zoom/pan bugs in Krita
> and adds comprehensive testing for it. It would be really cool if someone
> could test it and review before I merge it to master. I send the mail to
> calligra list as well, because it touches a couple of classes in
> ./libs/flake/ as well.
>
> This branch touches KoCanvasControllerWidget, so, theoretically, it may
> affect other applications, so it might be necessary to check them for
> regressions as well. I checked Karbon and it seems to work fine.
>
> What should be tested in Krita:
> 1) Usual Zoom and Pan
> 2) Zoom and Pan in Fullscreen mode
> 3) Zoom and Pan on rotated canvas
> 4) Zoom and Pan on mirrored canvas
> 5) (optional) Zoom and Pan with VastScrolling disabled.
>
> In other applications:
> 1) There should be no regressions ;)
>

> Thank you in advance!
>

> PS:
>
> Small howto:
> The changes are in the branch 'zoom-pan-testing-kazakov'. So to check you
> need to switch to it:
>
> git fetch
> git checkout origin/zoom-pan-testing-kazakov
> <build your Krita>
>
> To switch back to master:
>
> git checkout master

Hm, now I get another compile error:

[ 76%] Building CXX object karbon/ui/CMakeFiles/karbonui.dir/KarbonZoomController.cpp.o
/home/boud/kde/src/calligra/karbon/ui/KarbonZoomController.cpp: In member function ‘void KarbonZoomController::setZoom(KoZoomMode::Mode, qreal)’:
/home/boud/kde/src/calligra/karbon/ui/KarbonZoomController.cpp:131:54: error: ‘documentRect’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [karbon/ui/CMakeFiles/karbonui.dir/KarbonZoomController.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [karbon/ui/CMakeFiles/karbonui.dir/all] Error 2