Need review and testing for 'zoom-pan-testing-kazakov' branch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:34:33 UTC 2012

Hi!

I've just finished the branch which fixes various zoom/pan bugs in Krita
and adds comprehensive testing for it. It would be really cool if someone
could test it and review before I merge it to master. I send the mail to
calligra list as well, because it touches a couple of classes in
./libs/flake/ as well.

This branch touches KoCanvasControllerWidget, so, theoretically, it may
affect other applications, so it might be necessary to check them for
regressions as well. I checked Karbon and it seems to work fine.

What should be tested in Krita:
1) Usual Zoom and Pan
2) Zoom and Pan in Fullscreen mode
3) Zoom and Pan on rotated canvas
4) Zoom and Pan on mirrored canvas
5) (optional) Zoom and Pan with VastScrolling disabled.

In other applications:
1) There should be no regressions ;)

Thank you in advance!

PS:

Small howto:
The changes are in the branch 'zoom-pan-testing-kazakov'. So to check you
need to switch to it:

git fetch
git checkout origin/zoom-pan-testing-kazakov
<build your Krita>

To switch back to master:

git checkout master

--