UI idea: Turn the status bar into a docker (or several dockers)

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:03:17 UTC 2012

On 08/31/2012 09:32 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> so our core user group can give their opinion: how often do you move
> dockers about?

Hi ,
Also as Timothée , I save the workspace I need and load them on the fly.
I have around 4 to 5 workspaces ( one for vertical, or horyzontal
artworks , one with advanced colors, one for text/shape/vector , one for
maxy-layer docker size + composition , oh, and a minimal one only 3
dialog floating ).

My main floating panels all the time ( and so the one I move around
while working ) are :
- Palette
- References Picture

-David