R: New implementation of an Experimental Brush

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 18 18:52:43 UTC 2012

Hi Dmitry,

> > As many of you know from IRC, I've been working on the experimental
 brush for a couple of days. And now it is ready for testing!

Some days ago, I have taken a look at the Krita's bug list [1].

I have noticed there was a bug concerning the slowness of the experimental Brush engine.
If I recall correctly, David Revoy reported it was pretty hard for him to work with this engine (due to this slowness).

By reading this bug report, I have supposed that, sooner or later, perhaps, you would have tried to fix it.
But "only" two days for fixing it was beyond my expectations ;-)

Thanks a lot indeed :-)

My best regards

Silvio Grosso

[1] https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&content=krita