New sketch installer

Adam C nospam at xibo.at
Fri Nov 16 19:18:31 UTC 2012

sorry I didn't notice the mail yesterday. i'm trying the 31 installer now
: )

during the deinstallation i had two issues:
first it needed admin rights, but it didn't ask for it and failed.
after running as admin it wanted to remove a missing link. it failed and i
had to click ok. this shouldn't happen, people are removing links often
etc..

with the new version opening worked. simple saving also worked but when i
klicked "save as" there was a dialogue "saving file.." and then krita just
closed. but the file got saved.

small usage issue:
save as dialogue -> select jpeg file -> the jpeg format should be selected
and if the file is .jpg and not .jpeg then it should save as .jpg.

i'm on win7 64 bit german version (amd cpu) and krita installed into
C:\Program Files (x86)\KritaSketch (this time, i didn't check last time).

adam