Krita Foundation Statutes

Andre Gemuend scroogie at scroogie.de
Thu Nov 8 09:35:35 UTC 2012

Hi Boudewijn,

as a German I'd expect that you need to meticulously define things such
as free software, or "organising commercial activities", to warrant the
charitable nature (and as such the tax-advantage). Is that not so?

Can the goal of the foundation really be to develop the software, or
only to support the development?

Perhaps I would add that the foundation also aims to _sustain_ the  long
term development and free availability of it.

Greetings
André