[CentOS] Maintainer for Krita on CentOS

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:00:22 UTC 2012

Hi Boudewijn we're waiting impatiently for your tarball. Thanks again so
much for the hard work. Krita on centos is a god send for all visual
effects studios that use centos because of Autodesk's support for redhat
only.

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boudewijn.rempt at kogmbh.com

Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/