Proposal: Canvas Interaction Enhancements

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:04:48 UTC 2012

On 05/16/2012 11:34 PM, Timothée Giet wrote:
> I've mapped those to 4 and 6 keys, to map it more easily on Qjoypad
> ( BTW ctrl [ and ] is crazy to press on an azerty keyboard, it makes 3
> keys: ctrl+Alt gr+ 5 and ° )
He he, nice . I also use 4 and 6 on num keypad as a default ( and in
Mypaint reset rotation to the '5' ) . It's also help rotating around the
3D view with Blender.  So, I'm totally agree with a default or
additional default remapping to it  :)
( PS and little out of topic : In the remaping I also do '+' and '-'
instead of 'Control +' and 'Control -' for zooming  ; simplier and
consistent across other picture editing tools )