Krita for KDE 3.5 clone.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jun 18 14:04:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:14:02 -0400
JL VT <pentalis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM, john Culleton

> If you have some time and patience to test, try to compile the latest
> Krita and see how you like it. 2.5 is around the corner and every
> version packs new bugfixes and features to try.
> (Depending on your distro, this script may help
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=92880  )

I would be happy to download and test 2.5. all I need is the svn
address, or a tarball of the source. I run Slackware 13.37. Where
can I find a tarball or alternatively the addy of the svn where
Krita is stored? The script listed above does not have a Slackware
option.

I assume that Krita can be made using either
./configure->make->make install or some variant of cmake.
Clarification on this point would be useful.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: