[ocio-dev] Krita supports OpenColorIO

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jun 15 15:58:28 UTC 2012

On Friday 15 June 2012 Jun, Barry Zubel wrote:
> Yep, I'm happy to look into this.
>
> IRC isn't the best option for me right now - especially not on a Friday
> afternoon!  (I'm currently "educating" our puppet server with some
> percussive maintenance).

:-).

Would be fine with me, or next week -- whenever it suits you, just ping me on #krita at irc.freenode.net. (I am always on the channel, but I do sleep and eat, so don't despair if you don't get an answer immediately).

> I suspect we could fairly easily have an automated build platform for
> both the CentOS 5 and CentOS 6 builds.

Yeah. Once the basic missing deps are built, updating the krita build is easy.

> RPM's are not my area of
> expertise, but I am vaguely familiar with them, so I might be able to
> roll up the first iteration of an RPM on each platform, time permitting.

That would be cool. I was simple-minded enough to just do a tarball. I've also got another interested guy, Rex Dieter, who is the Fedora KDE packager. He might have some good tips on the rpm front.