[ocio-dev] Krita supports OpenColorIO

Barry Zubel barry.zubel at relianceada.com
Fri Jun 15 15:53:26 UTC 2012

Yep, I'm happy to look into this.

IRC isn't the best option for me right now - especially not on a Friday
afternoon!  (I'm currently "educating" our puppet server with some
percussive maintenance).

I'll hook up over the weekend perhaps?

I suspect we could fairly easily have an automated build platform for
both the CentOS 5 and CentOS 6 builds.  RPM's are not my area of
expertise, but I am vaguely familiar with them, so I might be able to
roll up the first iteration of an RPM on each platform, time permitting.

Cheers

B.

On 15/06/12 16:49, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 15 June 2012 Jun, Simon Legrand wrote:
>> Barry Zubel is how head guru of smartness and all things compilable. He's
>> on this list now I believe.
>
> Good! Barry -- if you want, we can take this irc, that might be easier. Though I'm having my celebratory beer now, so not right away :-)
>
>> Maybe if you let him know the tricks you had to
>> do to get it compiling he might be able to do it from here.
>
> I'll get an updated set of patches to kde/calligra tomorrow morning.

The information contained in this electronic message (email) and any attachments to this email are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and access to this email by any one else is unauthorised. The email may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information relating to Reliance Group. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this communication and any attachments thereto, immediately from your computer. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication and the attachments thereto (in whole or part), in any manner, is strictly prohibited and actionable at law. The recipient acknowledges that emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity can not be guaranteed and that Company does not guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.