next sprint

Dani Gutiérrez Porset jdanitxu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:43:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to propose that for this year we will get together at my place in
> Deventer, which is easier for me to organize, and where we'll fit fine with
> the current attendance.
>
> I'm really sorry to have bothered Dani and Alfredo with something that we
> couldn't pull through, but I think that we'd better be honest here. I
> hadn't really realized my own limitations here...

ok, that's not a problem and remember we in Bilbao will be very happy if
next year you want to come here for programming Krita and knowing Bilbao ;)

By the way, @Alfredo: if you know of any other interesting KDE sprint for
this year whose leaders can be interested of coming to Bilbao, tell me.

http://danitxu.com