Choosing Krita's most annoying bugs and most sought after features

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:36:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM, David Revoy <davidrevoy at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If I can suggest an idea, why not invite users to use 'votes' and
> comments bug / wish list on bugtracker ?
> Maybe the blog Krita.org or your blog Pentalis could link to the 'hot'
> wish and call user to votes to find the most wanted.
> vote feature :
> http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8320/20120816screenshot001.jpg
>

> I _knew_ that feature was hidden somewhere!, I couldn't find it so I
didn't include it in my default proposal. But yes, I'm going to invite
people to vote in their most wanted feature and most hated bug.

Arranging by bugs (in the "Reports" menu at the bottom bar in bugs.kde.org)
shows that arranging by votes is an invalid option
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=grave&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=crash&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor&votes=21&order=bugs.votes&list_id=174186

But I did link Krita bugs by a greater amount than X votes, and got 2:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?votes_type=greaterthaneq&list_id=174189&query_format=advanced&votes=50&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=krita

217292   ------  This big bug has a load of votes.

I'll ping in the Krita channel to see how it's going.