Choosing Krita's most annoying bugs and most sought after features

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:21:43 UTC 2012

If I can suggest an idea, why not invite users to use 'votes' and
comments bug / wish list on bugtracker ?
Maybe the blog Krita.org or your blog Pentalis could link to the 'hot'
wish and call user to votes to find the most wanted.
vote feature :
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8320/20120816screenshot001.jpg