R: Hello, Hoi, Hola, Namaste, Bonjour, Privyet!!

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 30 17:39:44 UTC 2012

Hi Shrikrishna,

Thanks a lot indeed for your introduction :-)

> One new option, where the canvas will be made infinite,

Regarding this option, it is often taken as an example referring to the beauty of using MyPaint (since it already implements it).

I am really glad you are going to add it to Krita as well :-)

> My mentors for this project would be Boudewijn and Dmitry Kazakov.

Wow! Two mentors instead of the usual one :-)
Joking aside, with *these* mentors I am sure you are going to do a wonderful summer of code project :-)

Good luck for your Gsoc 2012: please, keep us posted!

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso