Krita portable.

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:50:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Recently, I made a listing of all the libraries :
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=92880&sid=df301db782b70b68af9a6330a6d87602&start=300#p220694
<http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=92880&sid=df301db782b70b68af9a6330a6d87602&start=300#p220694>
( Debian / *buntus named )

I also made a simple "how to build it" on my blog. Tested on Kubuntu
12.04 / Ubuntu 12.04 , so I assume its ok for all *buntus
http://www.davidrevoy.com/article116/kubuntu-12-04-install-notes

also to install Krita 2.4 in all *buntus 12.04 ; it's now only a
sudo apt-get install krita
or search 'Krita' on the software manager graphic user interface :)

@Simon Legrand : Welcome, good to see someone with your CG background is
paying attention to Krita.