Krita portable.

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:21:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Simon Legrand <legrand.simon at gmail.com>wrote:

> If I needed to list every single library Krita depends on... How would
> I do that? :)
>

>From the Kubuntu package manager for Krita 2.3: koffice-libs, libc, exiv2,
fftw3, gif, gl, glew, glu, gtlcore, ilmbase, jpeg, kdcraw, kde3support,
kdecore, kdeui, kio, kparts, lcms, openctl, openexr, openshiva, poppler,
qt-opengl, qt4-qt3support, qt4-xml, qtcore, qtgui, qtshiva, threadweaver,
libstdc++, tiff, x11

The libraries for 2.4 should look similar. Some of these are optional, some
will be removed like kde3support. The dependencies will change once we
migrate to KDE Frameworks which is still a bit away but we will get there.
So if someone wants to make one package, I would suggest not to do it
before that.