Krita portable.

Simon Legrand legrand.simon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:41:19 UTC 2012

BTW, I know it doesn't fit the Linux dream nor that it work well with
the way that KDE is meant to be a set of packages who can all depend
on each other.
But I work in VFX and I know my industry would absolutely go crazy for
a package like Krita to replace potatoshop on TDs worksations. We
desperately need it.
The catch is most studios are either on KDE 3.old or some other WM.
I only know of one giant studio who uses KDE4 (starts with a W and is
making a movie about a ring) but sadly I don't work there anymore. So
now I have to start dealing with outdated linux machines again.

Long story short, I wonder if we could Flattr someone to do this...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM, JL VT <pentalis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  For Windows, however, there are plans.
>
> Forgive the double post, I need to clarify: there are plans, but they are in
> the planning stage (ironically). You can see a journal here, a comment
> there... we know Krita needs to go to Windows, but there is nothing definite
> and concretely planned for Windows yet, just the intention to get a plan to
> work.

Simon Legrand
http://slegrand.blogspot.com/