Hello everyone!

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:20:31 UTC 2012

Hi José!, it is great to see more familiar faces from Latinamerica, I've
seen a lot lately!

Just like Boudewijn said, most Krita developers and users are from Europe,
but there's a few in the American timezone, me and Kubuntiac (Bugsbane)
come to mind. And as he said, I, too, am currently trying to get Krita
building on Windows.

I haven't logged on to IRC much lately but if you see Pentalis around,
that's me.

Cheers from Chile!.