release coordination

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 12 10:33:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just to make sure everything is coordinated... I guess we need the following:

* announcement created from the input from the maintainers. We've heard about Krita, Words and Kexi.
Come on guys -- let's have the good news about Plan, Tables, Stage and Flow as well! There must be something special to mention after about 9 months of development!

* tagging/packing/releasing. I haven't seen a tag pushed yet, but I might have missed it. Are we still good for a release on the 14th? I'm travelling, so I cannot do a whole lot.

* Logo. Inge, you were pursuing that, right? Can you try to get some progress before Tuesday?

I'm working on a krita.org announcement right now, and I'll also try to get a splash competition setup tonight.