[calligra] krita/data/profiles: add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Sep 10 12:21:27 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 25 May 2011 May, you wrote:
> Git commit 2d88b45151732400cd7c0d4f7f54a20fc3d7d272 by Boudewijn Rempt.
> Committed on 25/05/2011 at 10:20.
> Pushed by rempt into branch 'master'.
>
> add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now

Okay... We had a discussion about the size of these profiles for the default distribution. I'm wondering how hard it would be to add GHNS to the color management settings panel and use that to download these profiles.

Srikanth, do you have an idea how difficult this would be? ICC profiles are not KoResources, afaik.