toolbox order

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 24 17:25:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

Recently the default order of icons in the toolbox changed -- now we have the default tool and the text tool (in Krita), then the Krita tools and then the other tools. This is in principle quite nice, but...

We have created about 200 training dvd's that show the old ordering of the tools and we have not counted on that ordering changing in the 2.4 release. I really would like to see the old ordering come back so our training materials don't look completely outdated even before we've actually started shipping them.