release status update

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:30:27 UTC 2011

> As far as I tested, everything else is ready :D
> All sound good !

I think it would be useful to organize some kind of a bug triagging
and testing of Krita.
To discover most of the bugs before the release. Not that we don't
have bugs to fix,
but there still might be stuff that we need to know about and there
might be small easily fixable
bugs we don't see interacting with Krita in known paths.

One day where we would invite people who are interested and also KDE
bug team with skilled testers  to test every corner in Krita.
We would meet on Krita IRC and give hints to compile and then point to
our bugzilla or just let people play.

Advertised on social networks/blogs/krita website.

What do you think?