Multihand tool

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 15 00:53:41 CEST 2011

> :D Yay! I merged it locally a few month ago myself because it's really
> useful.
> But I don't know... is the mirroring point always in the middle or can
> you change it somehow.

You can change it...

> It would be cool if you could make it like Alchemy does it. You could
> add a button in the tool options
> to the the mirroring point. When you click this button a cross should
> appears under the mouse
> spanning over the whole canvas (that you can see easily how the space
> will be partitioned).
> Then you click on the position you want the point set and the cross
> disappears.

...almost like you described. I added button for it to the tool option.
When you click it, the axis is displayed so that you see where it is actually.
You can click the button to cancel setting the new axis point.
If you don't cancel, just click and drag it somewhere else..

The mirror axis point in the tool bar is set with Ctrl+Shift+left click...
So now you can mirror in the mirror in the mirror...