Multihand tool

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Sat May 14 16:45:18 CEST 2011

On 05/13/2011 10:37 PM, Lukast dev wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> today I merged branch krita-multihand-ltvrdy.
> It's new tool, it's purpose is to take single input (mouse/tablet stroke) and
> produce multiple transformed outputs. So far there are few
> hardcoded presets like mirroring, symetry and translation.
> I will blog about the tool hopefully soon.
>
> For the future I plan to make more powerful, but the new stuff
> will be developed in multihand branch. I find it ready for the merge
> as first iteration. Feel free to test and report bugs or suggest UI improvements
> or anything..
:D Yay! I merged it locally a few month ago myself because it's really
useful.
But I don't know... is the mirroring point always in the middle or can
you change it somehow.
It would be cool if you could make it like Alchemy does it. You could
add a button in the tool options
to the the mirroring point. When you click this button a cross should
appears under the mouse
spanning over the whole canvas (that you can see easily how the space
will be partitioned).
Then you click on the position you want the point set and the cross
disappears.